PrimeWebSeries provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access movies and TV shows (“PrimeWebSeries content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“PrimeWebSeries ready devices”).
- 1.1. Your PrimeWebSeries membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the PrimeWebSeries service you must have Internet access and a PrimeWebSeries ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- 1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your PrimeWebSeries membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “Account” link available at the top of the pages of the PrimeWebSeries website under your profile name.
- PrimeWebSeries Service
- 2.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the PrimeWebSeries service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 2.2. The PrimeWebSeries service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your PrimeWebSeries membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the PrimeWebSeries service and view PrimeWebSeries content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 2.3. You may view the PrimeWebSeries content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the “Account” page.
- 2.4. The PrimeWebSeries service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of PrimeWebSeries content. You can at any time opt-out of tests by visiting the “Account” page and changing the “Test participation” settings.
- 2.5. Some PrimeWebSeries content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (“Offline Titles”). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- 2.7. The quality of the display of the PrimeWebSeries content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching PrimeWebSeries content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your PrimeWebSeries ready device.
- 2.8. PrimeWebSeries software is developed by, or for, PrimeWebSeries and is designed to enable viewing of PrimeWebSeries content through PrimeWebSeries ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the PrimeWebSeries and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the PrimeWebSeries account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the PrimeWebSeries account and the PrimeWebSeries ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the PrimeWebSeries account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the PrimeWebSeries ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, PrimeWebSeries or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The PrimeWebSeries service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver. WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND PRIMEWEBSERIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and PrimeWebSeries agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- 6.2. Unsolicited Materials. PrimeWebSeries does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for PrimeWebSeries content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to PrimeWebSeries.
- 6.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.